5 Epic Labor Day Drinking Games
Let’s get to the facts. It is almost September (n.), that love-hate month signaling the end of summer and the start of fall. The best part about it? Labor Day Weekend (n.), one of your last opportunities to relax, grill, drink and adventure somewhere beachy or green. Bid summer adieu and make this weekend one for the books with five flippin’ fantastic drinking games.
1. Slip N’ Flip (n.): A hilarious game that combines slip n’ slide with flip cup. Check it out here.
2. Stump (v.): The act of flipping a hammer 360 degrees, catching it, and whacking it into a tree stump where an opponent's metal spike is lodged. Last one with a metal spike in tact wins. If you spike gets hit or you drop the hammer, you drink. Read all of the rules here.
3. Cornhole (v.): The act of tossing a bean bag across a yard into a hole carved in a wooden board. First team to 21, wins. If you lose the round, you drink. Trust us, it’s a lot more fun than it sounds. Check it out here.
4. Rope Swing Beer Pong (n.): The straight up coolest version of beer pong we’ve ever seen. Click here to be instantly inspired.
5. Flunkyball (n.): A German drinking game that consists of throwing things and drinking beers. Two teams throw miscellaneous items at a declared target in the middle of a field. If a team hits the target and knocks it over, they must immediately start drinking beer. They can only stop drinking after the opposing team runs to the target and resurrects it. Read the full instructions here.
Ready, set, chill.